Saturday, 16 March 2013

Work- Iggy Azalea

When I said that I would be returning to blogging soon I didnt mean it would take me over a year....
Better late than never right?!
I'm pretty sure I can sum a whole year in one sentence-
I have started my last year at uni.
Its terrifying. The amount of times i just smiled and nodded when people told me how hard it would be. I was a fool. I've had about three nights out since I've been back. BRING BACK FIRST YEAR.

I'm currently trying to work on my third year project. Doing psychology means that instead of doing a dissertation we have to design and run out own experiments. Mines based on children's production of overgeneralization errors when using  transitive and intransitive sentences. I'm about as lost as i can imagine you guys are.
This has been my view for about 2 weeks now.


Actually no thats a lie. I did have an exam midway through.
And my friend Joanna and I went to a speed dating event to help barnardos out (we're all about the charity work). Oddly enough John Paul from Hollyoaks was there. Being in Liverpool means you will eventually see the whole cast. I'm at about 5 cast members so far. And 4 footballers. And Chico. But thats another story entirely.


Last night was set aside to watch Comic Relief. I'm usually an emotion wreck during but this year i wasnt too bad.

Todays title comes from Iggy Azaleas new song. She's the better Azalea in my opinion. Any song that uses the line "Valley girls giving blowjobs for Louboutins. What you call that? Head over heels" gets my vote. I'll let you think that one over. Plus girl is looking fierce in the video.

Until next time. Which will hopefully be less than a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment