Monday 18 March 2013

Milk- The 1975

Evenin' Everyone!
Unfortunately I was going to write an incredibly witty, clever etcetc post about what happened on St Paddys day, however two problems-
1) No photos were taken
2)I can't remember it


So instead I'm going to have to tell you about my day today. Which was very exciting. Of course.
This has been my view for over five hours now


Too.Much.Excitement

Just about to go to the gym. I'm attempting to teach myself how to run, which isn't really working, but i'll get there eventually!

Todays outfit included-
A childs star wars tshirt
Dungarees
And Vans

I decided not to take a picture because i look like i was dressed by an 8 year old boy.

The title for today comes from the best band around atm The 1975. I went to go see them a couple of weeks ago in some tiny basement in Liverpool. Turned around halfway to see I was standing about a metre away from Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch. Crazy times! This is a secret song on the EP version of Sex (i think its that EP, might be Cars. Just look at the research gone into this). Its about 20 mins into the song You, but heres a recorded version of it- Enjoy!

Until next time then! Which will probably include all my purchases from eBay recently- I've been a bit naughty.



2 comments:

  1. I'm the exact same lol, best paddys day in years....I think...I took sooo many photos lol, but I'm putting them into hiding, no one should see them, what a day!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my last ever paddys day as a student so i felt obliged to drink for most of the day. Cant really do that as a grown up.

      Delete