1. The calm before the storm regarding exams
2. Evenings becoming lighter meaning you get more accomplished
3. Hopefully the first signs of spring (I'm not hopeful)
4. My final student loan
5. The new season of Game of Thrones
6. Getting a new camera
7. Planning a holiday
8. My friends farm having loads of lambs
9. Having an excuse to buy loads of stationary for work and then promptly not use any of it
10. Catching up with everybody both here and in Liverpool after Easter
Whilst April is likely going to be really horrible due to the amount of work i need to do, I'm looking at it from an optimistic point of view. How long it'll last i'm not sure!!
What are your plans for April? Anything to look forward to?