Friday 29 March 2013

Happening- Chiddy Bang

Happy Good Friday all!
Hope everyone has taken full advantage of their day off!
Unfortunately i have been stuck in all day. Mum told me earlier that if i cleared out my room today to get it ready for summer then she will let me take full advantage for the 3 for 2 offer on at boots at the moment.
If that isnt motivation I dont know what is!
Here are some of my best bits I've found so far.
Some very cute pictures of me when we lived on the boat. My life jacket is so big i dont think i could move!!

Some A-level revision notes. Crazy to think i used to understand what this meant!

Definitely not getting rid of these two

Managed to throw out 4 of these piles

My DVD collection- these are only the ones i didnt want to take with me!

Found my diary from 2010-
Best two pages
When I thought i had found a grey hair (it was blonde).And the page that solely has George Clooney on it

Its only 2pm and I've already managed to get rid of a whole shelf worth of things!

Boots here we come.....

Song today is from Chiddy Bang. Most famous for Ray Charles, I thought they were a bit of a one (or two) hit wonder, but i found this song the other day and it really made me smile. Perfect for an upbeat spring song.



No comments:

Post a Comment