Heres my tips for surviving such a trip without getting claustrophobic and being crazy.
1. Buy a lot of train food. Ideally from M&S
2. Eat it all before the train starts to move
3. Put your large suitcase into the large luggage rack. This was supposed to be for the whole carriage. It could fit two cases in and was full before we left.
4. Catch up with the latest tv shows
(image from tumblr)
5. Take one hour to watch a 20 minute showing of New Girl
6.Take pictures of the countryside
7. Realise your phone has ran out of battery
8. Become agitated and sit there being cross at everything
You could repeatedly write out the lords prayer as the person next to me did. For FOUR HOURS.
At least i was returning to a loving
family and a full fridge......
It was a return ticket right??